Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sneak Peak

I wish 2011 to be a year of personal growth, a year of challenges and a year of participation.
So to start the year off in the direction I wish to go, I have joined up to participate in a bead blog hop.
It has been organized by Lorelei, at loreleis Blog

This is where the participants all have the same bead components (there actually will be some differences as additional personal choices can be made).
Everyone makes an item of their choice and on a designated reveal date,( Friday, January 21st), all finished jewelry pieces will be shown on blogs, with links to other blogs to browse.
It sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to see everyone's pieces.

On the reveal date I will describe more about the components etc, but for the moment am just showing these few photos!

Cheers,
Jenni
















-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...