Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday 2

Goodness, the week has flown!

As I received my Bead Soup Blog Party beads from Grace in Philadelphia this week, I have started to think and plan how I may best put them together.

Which pearls to use?
Which gemstones to use?
Which colour combination do I like the most?
Will I add a lampwork bead to the mix?
Will I use wire?





I am totally in love with the crazy lace agate focal bead she made me, so, although I have shown a photo of this on a previous post, (after receiving the "soup"), I  am showing it again!

So this is what I am working on this Wednesday, there is a lot to think about.....!

Cheers and happy beading,

Jenni

1 comment:

Courtney Breul said...

It really is a stunning piece! Have fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...