Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Bead Soup ( no. 6) Partner.

Hello friends,

As many of you will know, the sixth bead soup blog party has finished the sign ups... and the first reveal is now due on the 28th of July.
This time around, Lori has organised 3 different reveal dates... which meant that everyone that wanted to participate can do so. There are 399 participants this time! Huge! Lori you are amazing... thank you for taking on this mammoth organisational task!

My partner this time, is Tania from Moobie Grace Designs. Tania is a polymer clay artist. She also does some great metal spoon jewellery and some awesome metalwork. Have a look...

Fabulous clasp with polymer clay and lots of wire.

Beautiful polymer clay lentil duo necklace.

Love all this yummy wire work with the red..beautiful!

Tania and I are actually showing our finished pieces in the second blog hop reveal which will be on the 11th of August..... yes, ages away I know... don't worry I will remind you again when we get a little closer to the date!

But until then please do check out Tania's, Moobie Grace Designs etsy shop.

5 comments:

Marian Hertzog said...

I joined this blog hop too and will be in the Aug 11th reveal along with you! Love Tania's work! Can't wait to see what you get to work with! Enjoy!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Jenni,
Oh wow I love Tania's work it is so pretty. I too am in the second reveal. Have fun creating with your soup and I will see ya at the party!
Therese

Lori Anderson said...

Can't wait to see what you get!

Tania Tebbit said...

Wow Jenni - will be following your blog to see what you get up to, I have just got back from my trip and my partner is from Canada so need to send goods urgently!!!

CraftyHope said...

What fun!! I'm on edge to see what you receive from your partner. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be fantastically fun to play with!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...