Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sneak Peek - beads I sent.

Hello dear friends,

It's early days I know. I am participating in the Sixth Bead Soup Blog Hop as I mentioned in this previous post.

Tania from Moobie Grace Designs has sent my goodies off today. I think ( fingers crossed) she should be expecting delivery of the ones I sent to her any day now.

I thought I would test you and Tania with this strange and blurry photo. See if you can figure this out, Tania.
Let's hope not.... "Chuckle, chuckle"
My partner will just have to wait.. as shall I (sigh!) for that little package in our letter-boxes!

We have a bit more time up our sleeves as the reveal day for the two of us is not until the 11th of August.
Time to receive the beads and (hopefully) work a little magic!

Meantime, the first reveal is getting closer. It will be on the 28th of July so please keep a lookout for it.

It looks like there are black beads in here doesn't it....? Not true.

Time for me to say,

"Goodnight" to all,

4 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Okay - I can't guess :) Though I love the patterns your soup created and I love that red! I can't wait to see what you both sent each other and what you create.

Tania Tebbit said...

I don't think she will work it out Jenni - I have sent my little parcel off the Canada today - was delayed a bit due to my little holiday. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to.

Lori Anderson said...

I absolutely have to go shopping in your shop!

CraftyHope said...

Ohhhh. . .that's a great teaser pic. And there's seriously NO BLACK BEADS?! Hmmm. That's a puzzler. I can't wait until you reveal it. How fun. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...